• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Freez on deleting a Domain

AliZ

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I had plesk 9.2 on my server and it was working fine,

after I added a new domain to my panel, It freezed and did not created this domain successfully, then I upgraded my panel to 9.5.2, but still I have the same problem, Now, Im not able to add new domain to panel, Also Im not able to delete them from it, When I click on REMOVE button, the "Please wait. Loading..." pears for a long time and do nothing,

Dose any one else faced with this problem?

Other Taskes are slowed down to, it takse a long time to perform a simple job, as like as changing a domain limit, viewing a client personal data, changing the web hosting setting, creating a news email and etc.

but the domain creation or deleting it is impossible.

Thank you saeid for your replay,

It did not worked for me,
When I run "%plesk_bin%\defpackagemng.exe" --fix --type=dnsserver on the server, it takes a long time and gives no respunse.

I checked the running process from taskmanager, there was 2 instance of defpackagemng there, one of them was trigered by SYSTEM and the other one was runed by Administrator (Probebly it was runed by me from the CMD as mentioned on http://kb.odin.com/en/1359)

I think some things are wrong on the plesk files but im not sure what.

problm with plesk

Hello,

after I added a new domain to my panel, It freezed and did not created this domain successfully, then I upgraded my panel to 9.5.2, but still I have the same problem, Now, Im not able to add new domain to panel, Also Im not able to delete them from it, When I click on REMOVE button, the "Please wait. Loading..." pears for a long time and do nothing,

hello

i have problem with create Domain and remove Domain in control panel plesk
My plesk is 9.3.0
after create domain the message:
Operation failed
To create the domain and proceed to allocating resources, click Next >>. To create the domain without adjusting the resource limits, click Finish
After remove domain the message:
Also Im not able to delete them from it, When I click on REMOVE button, the "Please wait. Loading..." pears for a long time and do nothing
please help me
thanks

Hello,

hello
I have same problem
slove your problem?
please help me
thanks

Back