• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk Health Monitor is not more in Obsidian?

Fabian Marsiglone

New Pleskian
Hello

I just upgraded from Plesk Onyx to Obsidian in Centos 7.
In Onyx i had installed Plesk Health Monitor that displayed in the desk home page a brief of the server health (use of disk, ram, process, etc.. (a box with a little heart ;)

When i´ve upgraded to Obsidian this dissapeared and is not more to install it as PLesk components.
Is "Watchdog system monitoring " the replace for the Health Monitor?

Thanks
Fabian

Hello

I just upgraded from Plesk Onyx to Obsidian in Centos 7.
In Onyx i had installed Plesk Health Monitor that displayed in the desk home page a brief of the server health (use of disk, ram, process, etc.. (a box with a little heart ;)

When i´ve upgraded to Obsidian this dissapeared and is not more to install it as PLesk components.
Is "Watchdog system monitoring " the replace for the Health Monitor?

Thanks
Fabian

Hehe in Onyx i also use "a box with a little heart". But have you read Obsidian documents and Highlights before you upgraded?

Obsidian have new thing called "Advanced Monitoring". It does everything Plesk Health Monitor in Onyx did + more + it's nicer and more informative (uses Grafana).

Here (very first feature mentioned) : All the New Plesk Obsidian Features

Or here for more details: Advanced Monitoring

Just install this extension if it's not installed and you are good to go.

Hi,

I guess the question is, how do we get the health summary on the home screen, like we did with the previous Health Monitor, and perform tasks like detect hardware changes, etc.

Thank you!

Hi,

I guess the question is, how do we get the health summary on the home screen, like we did with the previous Health Monitor, and perform tasks like detect hardware changes, etc.

Thank you!

Exactly! would be great to display a brief in the dashboard with the more important stats (cpu use, ram use, etc.)
Also, woul be great to get in the dashboard the queue mail option to check it every day in a fast way;)

Regards
Fabian

Back