• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk in . NET

H

henry@

Hello SWSOFT team,

I was wondering if there are any plans in the near feature to release Plesk for windows written in C# asp.net or are you staying with the PHP version?

I am switching my servers to Windows ONLY and there will be NO and I mean NO linux based things on my servers. I am switching to Helm 4 for that matter ONLY cause Plesk is written in PHP not asp.net C#.

Please let me and us all here know if there are ANY plans and if yes when could we expect the release of Plesk .NET ?

Thank you

Henryk

Originally posted by henry
I was wondering if there are any plans in the near feature to release Plesk for windows written in C# asp.net or are you staying with the PHP version?

Gentlemen,

No, SWsoft does not suppose to rewrite Plesk for Windows on ASP.NET. You know Microsoft does make efforts in the area of improving PHP and IIS integration. We will go ahead in this direction.

Back