• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk License Key fail

G

gtoger

One of the servers says:
"Warning: You are currently operating within the grace period of your product license. To update your product license, select the Retrieve Keys option on the License Management page."

So I select the License Management page, then click Retrieve Keys and am welcomed by this lovely error:

Warning: ExtendedServerInfo::require_once(modules/fileserver/FileServerStatus.php) [extendedserverinfo.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php on line 1269

Fatal error: ExtendedServerInfo::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'modules/fileserver/FileServerStatus.php' (include_path='/usr/local/psa/admin/plib:/usr/local/psa/admin/javascripts:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/locales:/usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend:/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin:/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/sb/pear') in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php on line 1269

So this looks like an error in the Plesk code. Any suggestions for a work-around?

TIA

Usually it is related to missing modules which were installed on older Plesk version, but were not installed in current Plesk version. Although they were not installed seems the configuration was saved in Plesk CP configuration files - thus the error message. I suggest you try to find these modules and reinstall it for fixing this problem.

Error: The license key is invalid.

Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use the Parallels Plesk Panel, please obtain and install a new functioning license key.
Your license key has expired. To continue using your Parallels Plesk Panel you must purchase a non-expiring commercial license key.

Clicking Retrieve Keys produces the same error.

Warning: ExtendedServerInfo::require_once(modules/atism/ATISManager.php) [extendedserverinfo.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php on line 1298

Fatal error: ExtendedServerInfo::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'modules/atism/ATISManager.php' (include_path='/usr/local/psa/admin/plib:/usr/local/psa/admin/javascripts:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/locales:/usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend:/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin:/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/sb/pear') in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php on line 1298

Really great!

I had a blank page before so i couldn't know where was the problem, but here i got the same error displayed than you and your solution has solved all. I'm really happy of the end of this key update problem! Thanks!

Back