• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue plesk license violation because of the docker IP - urgent help needed

piotr99

New Pleskian
Hi,
For a few weeks I have problems with my license. I've got some alerts.

But even I have already cleaned everything and bought a second license I got such a message today. There are two IPs - mine IP and docker's IP (127.17.0.1) that even doesn't have any images installed. Docker plugin have not any uninstall option.
What can I do? Could you help please?

Your license(s) have been reported by Plesk to be used on multiple servers, and have been marked as fraudulent. From now on Plesk bills license usage per number of server instances detected with same license installed. Therefore we are forced to delete your license to prevent loss on our end and breaching terms of Plesk EULA.

The next licenses will be terminated:

┌───────────────┬──────────────────────────┬──────────────────────────┬───────────────────────────┐
│ KEYNUMBER │ LICENCE TERMINATION DATE │ DETECTED IP'S │ LAST PLESK REPORTING DATE │
├───────────────┼──────────────────────────┼──────────────────────────┼───────────────────────────┤
│ PLSK.00000000 │ 2021-05-03 │ 172.17.0.1, my_IP │ 2021-05-03 │
└───────────────┴──────────────────────────┴──────────────────────────┴───────────────────────────┘

Back