• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk Login Error after Backup

SergioP122

New Pleskian
Hi there, Recently I started a Full Backup on my Plesk Instance.

After a couple hours I logged in into Plesk but an internal error showed up.

Then I logged via SSH and I noticed that there was no space left on dev/sda2 partition.

I started deleting some files (like 10GB in total) but when I use the df utility, /Dev/sda2 stills at full capacity no matter I deleted some files.

At the moment of doing the backup, there was like 75GB of free space on that partition. I guess that It would be useful to know where Plesk stores this backup data and delete files from there but I'm not able to find anything.

I looked at /var/lib/PSA/dumps but there are just a bunch files the maximum of 65MB.

Is there anything I can do to get Plesk working again? I'm really worried about this.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Hi, none of the files listed on that directory were generated today. Btw the content of this directory itself it's just a bunch of bytes

Hi again, I found an old backup file of 40GB and after removing it, It was enough to free some space an bring back the Plesk control panel.

Now I'm on the Backup Manager and I see the "corrupt" Backup of size 78,2GB that was generated today

Is it completely save to remove it? Since it's an unfinished Backup It's not useful for us, and I want to remove it to free some extra space. But I want to make sure that it won't corrupt the filesystem anymore.

Thank you.

Back