• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk login problem - weird text!

H

hydn

When we login to Plesk there what the screen loads with (cut & paste):

6��t[:�j��%5g�l����d���e?��G�|~���,7M���ȫԧ�ut������y�AFx/�x B�-R�? υ��������!(# e�Rj�3�N&�p�o���6��*�k���i�O���r�e�)9�$�-�C�{9��_����rF˶�t�]˘��a��8�o�._5�Es�[��/���@W=��ʩ ��,��d| j�QZ���a:�Lլ����t���W�A�^4�����U{�@��������9��B��lR�����C~q;�AXn�a�a��e=�s ς�{�f5H�O-�e�d�}z�Zw��+X4%ϐPmN�!�'�ڀ/��#�h�1gq��j�#�0(��"~�({:��+��CPZW�m� ����iژ��J��)<��??���c�ǥ<�oy 2>BБPt��*)�x/��m�??��=b0��$%�1J ��9��)<��?R���㝒JSu�uǍ�(�X�1��.[�#�ӉmQ��L����k�߯@Q3�Ÿ���! �Fo��E��>�4��6��4r5;�M �*'� �N�@_��OGB&��x�]�\8a'Z�~@.�<^F��"�g�f߯��^�����앵�,� k���R�ug�_�v�ugm�el��� >ܼhd#��u��ғ�L���wl[���j���<��#l�Z��ck3p'���'��^gZ���V�z�?{�>e���R�ug�?��jɒH�� $7 �F���

The reason I ask is b/c I tried to do an update from 7.5.6 to 7.6, and got that same type of screen after the update. Then, after reading, and reading, and reading, saw that SWSoft said not to do it with a Virtizzo environment, or something like that.

So, then I was told to uninstall, then install 7.6 and then the 7.5.x key should work fine. Well, my Vhosting company tried to put the key in, but it errors out saying it's an incorrect key???

Any ideas???

(and I would prefer not to be sitting at 7.5.6 until my Vhost decides to create a template for it as there are a lot of different things I want to use in 7.6, and updating the individual items has been erroring out on me when I do it manually - like some of the CRMs and stuff.)

Back