• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk login redirect to plesk login

sistemas.GA

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian for WordPress Server (CentOS 7) 20220802.17-eab47023-4456-45f6-a6f4-20524abdd875
I can't login in plesk because it redirects me all the time to plesk login with this url (login_up.php?success_redirect_url=%2Fsmb%2Fweb%2Fweb-server-settings%2Fid%2F3), this happens with the corporate network, if I use a private network I can access without problem.
We have checked the corporate network and everything is correct and we only have the problem with the plesk login.

Can you help me, please

And if you open a private/incognito window in your browser to access Plesk does that issue also still occur?

Yes, the issue occur too whether it is with a private/incognito browser or normal.
this started to happen overnight for no apparent reason, as nothing has been changed in plesk or on the network.

Okay. That would rule out a cookie issue.

When you login to Plesk go to Tools & Settings > Session Idle Time and check if the "Allow IP address changes during a single session" is enabled. If not, enable the option.

That was it! I was going crazy going through the entire corporate network,

Why was that happening?

Thanks so much for the help!

Back