• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk lost connection with MySQL

X

xandi_hostert

Hello

My Plesk lost the connection with MySQL server... The service are UP, all works fine, but when anyones want to delete any SQL dbase, appears the message "admin" access denied.

Looking in session MySQL in plesk, I see that Plesk lost the connection.. So I'm tryed to restart the service, but this don't accept my password!

Anyone have any idea? How can I reset password?

Thaks! ;)

Normally admin password for MySQL and admin password for Plesk must be equal. You can run reconfigurator utility to correct database settings. Please note that Plesk is using dedicated ports to connect to MySQL. They have be opened. At least user`s port. Port numbers can be found in documentation.

Ok!!

Thanks for reply!

All ports are ok... all configs are ok too...
but when I click in the execute button, in the end of config... the reconfigurator stops in the last step with the message

"access denied for 'root'@'localhost'...

I don't understand the two user "admin" and "root"... doesn't the same, obviously, but why I can't reconfigurate this?

My brains hurts! hahah

Back