• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk manual backup log

Nsowner

New Pleskian
Hi everyone,

As i am still trying to sort out my plesk manual backup problem, i was looking everywhere on my server to find the manual backup log but can't find anything.

Only found the backup log for scheduled backup in /var/log/plesk/PMM/, but manual ones do not appears here.

Just found a generic error without details or reasons in Plesk basic error log.

So is there a place or a way to see error logs for manual backup so i can know what's causing the problem ?

Thanks to all of you guys.

There is no difference between scheduled and manual backups. You should see the manual backup logs at the same location as the scheduled backup logs.

Hi @Peter Debik

I don't see any log for the manual backup at this location. Only the folders created by the sheduled backups as you can see in my screenshot. (each day at 6:00 AM)
I also tried to look at the file highlited in green but nothing regarding the manual back in this one.

Maybe the process is stoped so early by this error that nothing is loged in that directory ? Is it possible ? What do you think .... ?

Edit: also pmmcli.log only contains informations about scheduled backup. No information on failed manual backup :(

Attachments

• Screen-SSH.jpg
    Screen-SSH.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
@IgorG

Thanks i already found this page and have checked the usual places like i showed in my first post.
But as you can see on my screenshot as an example, there is no manual backup log only dir created for Scheduled backup. No dir are created when i make a manual backup attempt.

Also tried to look at /usr/local/psa/PMM/sessions but it's empty.

Back