• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk migrate manager "... port 22: No route to host"

hardbrasil

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Almalinux 8.6
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.56 Update #3
hi fellas, i am trying a simple migrate manager, to transffer a website from one Plesk to another.
and when i start the process i got:

is there some issue with my network config?

Failed to make APS applications dump. Not all applications data may be migrated.
Error message: Command execution failed on the local server with non-zero exit code.
command: rsync -l --chmod=Fu=rw,Du=rwx,go= --timeout=30 -e 'ssh -i /usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/xxxxxxxxx/ssh-keys/id_rsa.54.39.250.77 -p 22 -o PasswordAuthentication=no -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o GSSAPIAuthentication=no' /usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/xxxxxxx/ssh_upload.2 [email protected]:/root/plesk_migrator/plesk_migrator-xxxxxxxx/webspaces-ids.list
exit code: 255
stdout:
stderr: ssh: connect to host xx.xx.xx.xx port 22: No route to host
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [sender]
rsync error: unexplained error (code 255) at io.c(226) [sender=3.1.3]
Failed to create the remote configuration dump on the target server. Not all settings may be migrated.
Error message: Command execution failed on the local server with non-zero exit code.
command: rsync -l --chmod=Fug=rw,Dug=rwx,o= --timeout=30 -e 'ssh -i /usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/xxxxxxxxx/ssh-keys/id_rsa.xx.xx.xx.xx -p 22 -o PasswordAuthentication=no -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o GSSAPIAuthentication=no' [email protected]:/root/plesk_migrator/plesk_migrator-fxxxxxxxxxxe51rd5fypn/backup.tar /usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/xxxxxxxxxx/plesk.backup.source.downloaded.dump.tar
exit code: 255
stdout:
stderr: ssh: connect to host xx.xx.xx.xx port 22: No route to host
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [Receiver]
rsync error: unexplained error (code 255) at io.c(226) [Receiver=3.1.3]

Ensure that you can ssh from the target (destination) server to the source server on port 22

Back