• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk Migration Manager doesn't show up as an installable Upgrade

KarlmitC

New Pleskian
Hello everyone,
I want to migrate an old server with all it's websites and databases to a new one. That's why I decided to use the Plesk Migration Manager.
But my problem now is, if I want to install the Migration Manager it doesn't even show up as an installable upgrade.
Does anyone know, how I can force Plesk to install it anyway?

K5kP914.jpg

Yours, Carl

Is it possible that this has something to do with the trial license I'm currently using on that server?
Is that tool only available to the bought licenses? If yes, then I have to buy the license now because I wanted to try a few things before but if not, it's ok as well.

I tried it this way already but it didn't work.
But when I tried again now it worked to install, but when I wanted to start a migration i just got the following error:
Capture.JPG

Hi KarlmitC,

untill the issue with the Plesk-python-version with YAML is resolved, you are still able to use the "old" Plesk Migrator version. If you have to migrate "as soon as possible", you might consider to install the old version, untill the current issue is resolved. Have a look at: => #3

Hi KarlmitC,

untill the issue with the Plesk-python-version with YAML is resolved, you are still able to use the "old" Plesk Migrator version. If you have to migrate "as soon as possible", you might consider to install the old version, untill the current issue is resolved. Have a look at: => #3

Would it be right then if I use
Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current pmm-old

Hi KarlmitC,

no... sorry... you misunderstood the command examples. Pls use:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --install-component pmm-old

Back