• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Migration Manager

V

Vishal patel

Hello,

I have installed PMM in plesk 9.2 and also the agent is installed, Now when i am trying to start the migration process it is giving me the error Host is not accessible. Please let us know what can be the reason.

We are getting the message host ... is not accessible, too. Enabled client for Microsoft Networks, File and Printer Sharing and disabled the firewalls on both servers. Is there any solution or statement from parallels?

Yep same thing here. Have disabled firewall on both sides, followed the exact install instructions provided by Parallels, and also tried switching to a few different tcp ports...still get host *** is not accessible.

I also tried performing the migration manager synchronization but it just threw back an error as well.

Any response from Parallels as to how to get this going?

Have a look at: http://kb.odin.com/en/1432

if the instructions did not work make sure these two services are enabled and started on both source and target: "server" and "workstation". Good Luck.

having the same issue

We are having the same issue. We are using windows 2008 x64 with plesk 9.2.1 (destination) and windows 2008 x86 with plesk 8.6 (source). I can browse the IP x.x.x.x\c$ but cannot migrate. Also, if I choose synchronize on the destination server I get "Error: Errors have occurred during the process of migration agents synchronization". Are there any logs I can look at to see what is happening?

Thanks!

Same here...broken. Given I will have to wait for a mod to approve this post, and then it's unlikely anyone will ever answer it, seems easier to just move them to cPanel.

Same problem - solved

I had the same problem here.

The resolution was to temporary unable firewall:
/etc/init.d/iptables stop

then edited the /etc/ssh/sshd_config file changed the
PermitRootAccess yes
# AllowUsers

And finnaly restarted the ssh service with
/etc/init.d/sshd restart

Then everything wen well but remember that your old server have no firewall and allow root access. Do not forget to turn things on when finished.

BR

Back