• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

plesk migration problem

rout3rx

Basic Pleskian
hello
between 2 plesk server
i have this problem
Code:
[2016-04-24 15:52:59][INFO] Create hosting addon plan 'Web Presence Builder' owned by admin

[2016-04-24 15:52:59][ERROR] Failed to create hosting addon plan 'Web Presence Builder' of admin: Plesk error [1019]: Invalid value for bandwidth property

[2016-04-24 15:52:59][INFO] Hosting plan '60 MB' owned by admin already exists on the target panel, no need to create

[2016-04-24 15:52:59][INFO] Hosting plan '100 MB' owned by admin already exists on the target panel, no need to create

[2016-04-24 15:52:59][INFO] Hosting plan '250MB' owned by admin already exists on the target panel, no need to create

[2016-04-24 15:53:00][ERROR] Failed to create hosting plans

Cause: Failed to create the following plans on target panel:

- hosting addon plan 'Web Presence Builder' owned by admin

how can i solve this?

Invalid value for bandwidth property
Looks like that you have source server with old Plesk version. The error occurred due to the structural change between old Plesk versions and latest versions. In old Plesk, you were able to set the "bandwidth property", which was replaced by "traffic" settings in service plans of newest Plesk. That is why you got the warning.
If hosting plan was created successfully on the destination server, this error can be neglected.

thanks
so i decided to upgrade the target it says me, change the db provider to mysql
but after i add skip-grant-table to my.ini and ran this command :
"%plesk_cli%"\init_conf.exe --set-admin-password -passwd <new_password>
without any error.
i can not reconfigure and change db of plesk. it says me admin@localhost using password YES
how can i change this db?

thanks a lot igorg.

C:\>plesk db
'plesk' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

my plesk version is : 11:30 and i want to upgrade it to 12.5
i have this problem :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\MySQL\bin>mysql.exe -P8306 -uadmin -p psa

Enter password: ****************
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password:
YES)

how can i change the password?
i try this solution :
http://kb.plesk.com/119188
and password of plesk login changed but still i can not login to mysql.

Back