• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Plesk Migrator - Plesk error [11003]: PleskAPIInvalidSecretKeyException : Invalid secret key usage

Reese Jenner

New Pleskian
Hi.

My target is running Plesk Obsidian 18.0.30 Update #2 and the source (new Plesk install) is running 18.0.30 Update #2 as well.

When I try and do a migration on the source I get the following error:
Failed to connect to target Plesk server by Plesk API: Plesk error [11003]: PleskAPIInvalidSecretKeyException : Invalid secret key usage. Please check logs for details.

Searching the web came up with no solution.
I'm at a bit of a loss.

Do you have Source Plesk server behind NAT? In this case, it may be related to Plesk migrator bug #PMT-3846
As a workaround manually configure the migrated domain DNS zone as a slave and provide target server IP as a master DNS.
For additional information refer to the following article How to configure Plesk as a slave DNS server

Back