• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Mobile on Android app - cannot access domain files

TomBoB

Regular Pleskian
Plesk Mobile with (only) secure FTP support

In a Plesk server configured with "Allow only secure FTP" the Mobile App throws the following error: "550 ssl/tls required on the control channel"

Mobile App should connect with secure FTP by default, and if the server does not support secure ftp, then connect with plain text.
Found above after some digging into the matter.

Appologies if I sound a bit pushy, but not having an option (of even a default) of a secure connection in the year 2019 is ridiculous.
Even though there is only 5 votes so far, to have a secure connection is a must these days.

Please someone forward this to the Plesk Mobile app devs.

[I did look 5 times forth and back through the app and can't find a way to use/set a secure connection, assuming it's just not available]

Cheers,
Tom

EDIT:
/var/log/secure
lists no attempt at authenticating

/var/log/messages
Jun 5 22:12:06 rhino xinetd[2529]: START: ftp pid=6215 from=::ffff:my.public.ip.address
Jun 5 22:12:08 rhino xinetd[2529]: EXIT: ftp status=0 pid=6215 duration=2(sec)

Last edited:
I think you posted in the wrong thread. My question above is about the following error:
open plesk mobile app, log into a server that's configured for access in it, pick a subscription, hit "Files" to access the files in that subscription. Error messages as displayed:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-13-13-34-37.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-13-13-34-37.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 15
Back