• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Monitor app (Android) crashes when connecting to server

MartaC

New Pleskian
I had an year old dedicate server that I used to monitor with the app and all worked ok

A few weeks ago I got a new dedicated server, same OS (CentOs 6.5) and Plesk (11.5)
I used the app to connect and it required the install of the extension and from then on as soon as I try to connect to that server the app crashes
The server is working perfectly.

Does this extension need something else installed on the server?
I think I had Server Health Monitor on the older one and do not have it on this one.
I have the firewall extension installed but I had that too on the old server, exact same config (except for the fact that on the old server the Plesk was 11.0 not 11.5)

Server:
CPU GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 V2 @ 3.40GHz
Version Parallels Plesk Panel v11.5.30_build115130819.13 os_CentOS 6
OS CentOS 6.5 (Final)

Plesk:
Panel version 11.5.30 Update #31

Extension:
Parallels Panel Mobile Center Version 1.4 Release 121

Android OS Version: 4.2.2 (Tablet) and 4.3 (Smartphone)

As soon as I do the Add server with the new server info the app crashes with message: Unfortunately, Plesk Monitor has stopped.
And from then on it crashes as soon as I open/run the app, with same message.

Already did the:
/usr/local/psa/bin/extension --uninstall plesk-mobile

And also uninstalled the Android app, rebooted the tablet and reinstalled, no luck... as soon as I run the app and add the server it says the server does not have the mobile api I input the username and pass and let it install it and the android app crashes.

Can anyone help?
Any Hints?

I have the same problem, but only with one server (I have severals). If i add "Server Y" the apps works fine but when i try to add "Server X" the app crashes and i can't access to manage any of my servers. Unfortunately i don't know how to solve the problem. So, hope to someone can help us

Back