• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk new version?

Pleskie

Regular Pleskian
Reading about some new Plesk implementations regarding Let's Encrypt, I somewhere read that a new feature would be available in Plesk version 17.

This actually made me wonder ... version 17 ??? ... but right now we are only at version 12.x

So will there first be a version 13, 14, 15 and 16? And if so, when will a new version be released?

Hi Pleskie,

as far that I know, MAJOR RELEASE UPGRADES are always done manually. Pls. wait for a Plesk-Team-Member if you would like a more decent answer to your last question.

Thanks UFHH01

Version 12.5 is the first version I'm using so I wonder how this works and if the upgrade can be done from within the current Plesk panel.

Hi Pleskie,

even that you could wait a week... here is what it will look like, when you visited "Tools & Settings > Updates and Upgrades":

upgrade1.png

The "Installed version" will be shown as "12.5.30" and the possible available "Upgrade to" - option will display a "Plesk Onyx" - version, when the final release will be published. ;)

Back