• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk: no response

J

james_times

I have a lot of problems with my new dedicated server. First, SMTP crashes on its own every a couple of hours. Then, I cannot even start Plesk after the server is rebooted for more than 4 hours. No response at all. Pleask stucks forever. Sometimes database crashes too but will be restarted automatically. However, the server is still running.

The web traffic is constently low on my server and there is no peak. The memory usage is almost 100%, but I dont have any extra program on the server. Just the basic things like SMTP, DNS, Database, etc. I have a server with 512MB memory. Can this be the problem?

Is there any solution?

Since I cannot use Plesk (unless I request a server reboot, which I cannot do fro every a couple of hours!), I cannot restart SMTP through Plesk. Before I have any solution, is there any alternative way that I can restart the SMTP service on the server?

Thanks for any help!

Back