• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk not usable since update to 18.0.34

japjay

New Pleskian
I can't submit reports in the Reports-forum, that's why I'm posting here.
I did the update from 18.0.33 to 18.0.34 today on my Debian 10.8 based server.
Now I am not able to access all kind of settings anymore as shown in the images.
What's happening? Is this a bug in the new version?

1615374262276.png1615374266585.png1615374268125.png

Have you tried

# plesk repair installation

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

?

I tried "plesk repair all -y -v" right after the update.
Right now, I tried your two commands, but still the same problem.

It's interesting that the HTML-Code is showing text, but it's not visible. In the second script tag I can see my customers and domains (hidden in the image):
1615381107925.png

Neither Incognito Modus nor different browsers are working. Everywhere the same issue.
Tested on Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge

may different sessions for the same user active (plesk active sessions -> kill those & may service sw-cp-server + sw-engine + nginx restart), had similar troubles today but it was working afterwards, but I don't know if it is solved or not to 100%

cheers Michael

may different sessions for the same user active (plesk active sessions -> kill those & may service sw-cp-server + sw-engine + nginx restart), had similar troubles today but it was working afterwards, but I don't know if it is solved or not to 100%

cheers Michael
I rebooted my server multiple times and there were no active sessions.

Which extensions are you using? Could one of them cause the issue?
action-log - Action Log
broadcast-message - Broadcast Message
composer - PHP Composer
configurations-troubleshooter - Webserver Configurations Troubleshooter
dnssec - Plesk DNSSEC
firewall - Firewall
git - Git
google-authenticator - Google Authenticator
grafana - Grafana
heavy-metal-skin - Skins and Color Schemes
hp-exporter - Hosting Plan Exporter
letsencrypt - Let's Encrypt
monitoring - Advanced Monitoring
nodejs - Node.js
panel-ini-editor - Panel.ini Editor
panel-news - Plesk News
permissions-recursive - Permissions Recursive
plesk-mobile - Plesk Mobile Center
repair-kit - Repair Kit
ruby - Ruby
site-import - Site Import
social-login - Social Login
ssh-keys - SSH Keys Manager
sslit - SSL It!
syslog-watch - Syslog Watch
traffic-monitor - Domain Traffic Monitor
watchdog - Watchdog
wp-toolkit - WordPress Toolkit

I tried disabling them with CLI, but the problem was still there so I enabled them again.

FIXED: Obviously there are problems with Cloudflare Rocket Loader!
I figured it out as I thought about some possible deferred JS-scripts. Rocket Loader from Cloudflare is deferring them.
Disabled Rocket Loader or connected to my server with my IP and not Domain fixed the problems, that content is not being shown.
Maybe you should inform customers about this change in 18.0.34 (that Rocket Loader should be disabled for the Plesk-Server-Domain).
Thanks all!

I faced another Plesk error while logging into to reply to this forum. :confused:

But I just had to say thank you so much for coming back to post the solution you found japjay!

I've been dealing with this exact error since roughly the same time as you after the update & this fixed it! Cloudflare, with Rocket Loader. Thank you! :D

Back