• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue PLESK OBSIDIAN AND UBUNTU 24.04 BULLSHIT

xx1Andy1xxx

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 24.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.61_build1800240517.18 os_Ubuntu 24.04
I Think this Software is VERY BIG BULLSHIT - NOTHING WORKS!!!
FAIL2BAN CRASHES
EMAIL DOES NOT WORK
PLESK EMAIL PRO CRASHES ....
It's not worth a cent more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to read that you've experienced so many issues. What where the exact errors you encountered?

1. MFA Crashes after activation with redirect to Port 8880 -> Login to the Shell and Generate a new Plesk URL :-( I think Google is the better choice here
2. Fail2Ban crashes after new Installation - there is no activation for Domains possible
3. Plesk Email Pro (Extension crashes by the Installation) - I Think PHP Error
4. Everything must Downgrade (SMTP, POP3, IMAP ....) to other Certficates TLS 1.2 TLS 1.1 ....
5. The generated Plesk Page does not work correctly ..

Thank you for letting us know. We pretty much dropped the ball (so to speak) with the last Plesk release. However the first two points have been solved with the resent released updates.

3. Plesk Email Pro (Extension crashes by the Installation) - I Think PHP Error
Do you mean "Plesk Premium Email, powered by Kolab" extension? This extension is not (yet) supported on Ubuntu 24.04.

4. Everything must Downgrade (SMTP, POP3, IMAP ....) to other Certficates TLS 1.2 TLS 1.1 ....
Not to my knowledge. Can you elaborate what you mean here exactly? Why should everything be downgraded to lower TLS versions?

5. The generated Plesk Page does not work correctly ..
Which Plesk page do you mean?

Back