1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

plesk on debian 3.1 64bit

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by CosmicD, Dec 14, 2006.

1. CosmicD

CosmicD Guest

Hello,

I've rented a new server with the configuratin you can see in the topc. When i download the plesk auto installer it always says libssl isn't installedd,

besides, is it possible to even install plesk on a 64bits debian ? (i only see i386 in the filename.

because I have an absolute minimum install of debian, i guess theres some missing libraries that have to be installd but which one?

I'd really like to install plesk again because i'm accustomed to it and i can work with the firewall well..

also if i install the 1 domain version, can i just name it after the reverse dns name for my ip ? which is a standard name from the server provider...