• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Onyx I can't connet my webmail in the webmail icon

anpanman

New Pleskian
Hi I am using ‪CentOS Linux 7.8.2003 (Core)‬, Plesk Onyx Version 17.8.11 and U have set up my domain under the extension by "XXX-my domain-name".co.com

I clicked my domain, and the subscriber, password has been created. I clicked to the mail setting and I have created two email account. However, I could not able to reach to the main page of webmail, after I clicked the webmail icon.

I have checked my webmail setting is fine, Horde (5.2.23) and Roundcube (1.3.11) has been set by enable in tools and setting-webmail.

I also went to home-domain-mail setting- and Horde is showing in the webmail selection.

Finally, I went to webmail."XXX-my domain-name".co.com and the frontend is showing No input file specified.

Please advice what is the solution.

There could be an open_basedir restriction in effect in the Horde or Roundcube php.ini files.

Please check these directories
/etc/psa-webmail/horde
/etc/psa-webmail/roundcube
for php.ini files. In these php.ini files seek the "open_basedir" directive and remove it (comment it out).

Then run
# plesk repair web -y -v

Back