• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Plesk Onyx in Darmstadt (Bar)

Dukemaster

Regular Pleskian
Greets from Main Railstation Darmstadt (Hauptbahnhof)
Found a bar, named ONYX, right side of the station

60-63ea0241-large.jpeg

Last edited:
I also had this thought for a second...
Just saw this bar by rushing out of the station building with all other people and rush to the tram and bus station.
Was really surprised, but after googling, it seems to be a kind of chain, while there are Onyx bars in all bigger cities, like Moscow, Miami, London, Frankfurt/Main, Berlin, Amsterdam, Zürich, Vienna, etc.
Perhaps @IgorG opens his own in Novosibirsk (Новосибирск) and sell his self made drinks there...
Onyx all over the world...great

Last edited:
SWSoft was ancestor of Plesk, if you know.

Yes, Igor, I know the interesting history of Plesk. I'm always interested in history, the past forms and influences the present, in all kinds of existence, universe, earth, biology (also we as humans, animals, flora), states, and everything else. Spending too much of my free time (mostly) in Wikipedia.

Sorry to mention it here and not in a new thread:
Just realized by creating a subscription backup: Why did PLESK eliminated the option "Forbidding access to the domain while performing the backup"?
It was a good, helpful option which prevents from writing events in database during backup.

Yesterday, again little impressions from Darmstadt main station. What I like there, are the illuminated bus and tram stations, right in front of Onyx Bar, from the point I shot the photos. Yesterday, wheater was much better.

61-f1527727-large.jpg

Last edited:
Back