• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Onyx version 17.8.11 upgrade running for 1 hour+ default Website showing

LearnEnglish

New Pleskian
Hello Everybody,

perhaps somebody has seen this problem and can provide input. I have tried all the solutions I could find in the forum but nothing works so the next action is to delete the server and re-install if there is not a better suggestion. I am also going crazy. upload_2019-10-7_20-2-18.png upload_2019-10-7_20-48-36.png upload_2019-10-7_20-2-18.png upload_2019-10-7_20-48-36.png

I installed Plesk Onyx Web Admin Free Edition today on a Vultr Cloud Server with Ubuntu 18.04 and then installed Wordpress through the Plesk control panel for the website learnenglishwithfriends.com with DNS hosted through another provider.

Through wordpress the All in one WP Migration plugin was installed.
I imported an existing website into wordpress with the plugin.

I was able to login and view the Wordpress backend but trying to view the website with the ip address showed the default website.

"plesk repair web", "plesk repair fs" and "plesk repair all" produced "Ok" for everything.

Tools & Settings, IP Address showed Default Site "None" so I changed that to the website name of the new website.

the database related to was none so I changed that to learnenglishwithfriends.com but same problem.

Reading the forum there was a suggestion to upgrade if running Onyx 17.8.11 and tried that but it has been running for over an hour.

document root in Plesk is set to /httpdocs
path on Server is
/var/www/vhosts/LearnEnglishWithFriends.com/httpdocs/wp-content

The website is not viewable now as it is showing a forwarding error.
upload_2019-10-7_21-7-12.png

upload_2019-10-7_20-48-36.png

upload_2019-10-7_20-2-18.png

Looks like learnenglishwithfriends.com works fine now. Does the problem still actual?

Back