1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk panel 10.1.1 error in Domains

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by TarasS, Feb 23, 2011.

1. TarasS

TarasS Basic Pleskian

40%
    I have updated Plesk Panel for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.5 from 9.5.2 to 10.1.1 using command-line installer downloaded from http://www.parallels.com/download/plesk10/ page.

When I am connecting to panel and trying to open Domains the following error is occured:
    Error
    Internal error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 's.custom' in 'where clause'
    Message SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 's.custom' in 'where clause'
    File Pdo.php
    Line 238
    Type Zend_Db_Statement_Exception

I have used 2 ways to fix upgrade error: http://kb.odin.com/en/9330
    But It was not helped to me.
    I have more Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.5 servers to upgrade from 9.5.2.
    So, I need to fix it ASAP. I can`t find any solutions on support resources. :(

Information below, Is for opening Ticket to development team:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
    Plesk Panel for Linux, 10.1.1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.5 (Tikanga), x86_64

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE
    When I am connecting to panel and trying to open Domains the following error is occured:
    Error
    Internal error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 's.custom' in 'where clause'
    Message SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 's.custom' in 'where clause'
    File Pdo.php
    Line 238
    Type Zend_Db_Statement_Exception

ACTUAL RESULT
    Can`t open Domains because of Pdo.php error

EXPECTED RESULT
    Domains is opening and shows list

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  2. GerhardL

GerhardL Guest