• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Plesk Panel 11.5.30 (User Create) / (Subscription Create) / (Mail Wrong Pass.) Issues

SercanÃ

New Pleskian
Hi, i've just upgraded my plesk panel to 11.5.30 and i've got these issues. Here is a little list about it.

When trying to add a subscription :

Error: Unable to update domain data: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: no parameters were bound

When trying to add a new user to existing subscription :

Error: Unable to update the mail account properties:MEAOPO.Mailbox.AddMailbox failed for name=test and domain sercanozdemir.com [sercanozdemir.com] (Error code 1)

When trying to login my mail with an existing user account : (Horde Mail)

Login failed because your username or password was entered incorrectly.
(Even it's true, i'm sure.)

And i'm sure there are lots of more errors i'will encounter. I tried to use repair tool which didn't work. I tried to change permissons (lots of tries..) which didn't work.

Please help me to get over it. Thanks.

Edit: Also i noticed now i'cant reach webmail on some domains (Subscriptions). It shows only plesk default page.

Last edited:
Have you tried to use search engine of this forum and KB articles before posting?

I solved the mail issue. But still can't create a new subscription.. (Mail issue was about to creating a new postoffice and setting its domain.)

I have the same issue after plesk reinstallation. I was able to recover almost all settings, but still nor able to view neither create new users. THis link returns https://SERVERIPHERE:8443/smb/user/create error:

Internal error: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: no parameters were bound

Message SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: no parameters were bound
File Pdo.php
Line 234
Type Zend_Db_Statement_Exception

I tried boostraper repair but still has issues.

root@server:~# mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa -e"select * from misc where param='version'"
+---------+-----------+
| param | val |
+---------+-----------+
| version | 011005030 |
+---------+-----------+
root@server:~# cat /usr/local/psa/version
11.5.30 Ubuntu 10.04 115131216.11

mysql> select id,objectId,status,description from Configurations where status="error";
Empty set (0.00 sec)

Does anyone know what can this be ?

Thanks for help.

Back