• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk Panel behind Google loadbalancer

Stephen.Bancroft

New Pleskian
I am having a problem configuring Plesk Panel to work behind Google loadbalancer. I have setup a backend to connect to port 8880 and the login page will load when I hit the correct domain, however after I log in, the page just redirects back to the login page. I am fairly certain that Plesk is seeing my login attempt because if I enter an incorrect username and password the login page tells me it is incorrect. But the correct username and password just sends me back to; /login_up.php?success_redirect_url=%2F

I can login successfully using the server public ip on port 8880. I have also tried changing 'Customize Plesk URL', but none of those setting seem to make a difference, I always land back at the page mentioned with a login prompt.

Not sure what to do with this

Steve

What if you go to "Session Management" and check "Allow IP address changes during a single session"

Back