• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk panel fatal error opening required 'auth.php'

Dovydas Keras

New Pleskian
Restarted server and now cannot connect to plesk panel.

When I try to connect to plesk I get:

Code:
Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'auth.php' (include_path='.:') in Unknown on line 0

I tried plesk repair -all command output:

Code:
Warning: require_once(api-cli/CliUtilityRunner.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/repair.php on line 4

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'api-cli/CliUtilityRunner.php' (include_path='.:') in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/repair.php on line 4

I have no more ideas how to fix this problem searched all google answer came up empty. Maybe I need to reinstall plesk from scratch?

Have you experienced any issues while updating or perhaps noticed any hardware issues? Is there anything in the logs that would suggest either?

Do you have backups?

I'm reluctant do advise reinstalling Plesk without knowing more about the state your server is in, as there seem to be some files missing and this is certainly not normal.

As an alternative, have you considered contacting Plesk support directly or getting someone else to take a look, hands-on?

I have updated plesk few months ago it started out normally everything was fine, just few error after log in on home page. Now few weeks before restarted server and got this error tried everything but no matter what command I do I get that something is missing. I haven't deleted any files, and it had worked just fine before restart.

Back