• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PLESK PANEL OUT after upgrading from 11.5.30 Update #7 to 11.5.30 Update #10

SPEAKnSPAN

New Pleskian
Hi,

Getting an error on all pages of plesk panel after upgrading from 11.5.30 Update #7 to 11.5.30 Update #10

I no longer have access to the PLESK administrator console and then I have a error page where it is written:

ERROR: Service_Agent_Exception

Unable to execute php_handlers_control: [Warning] removing handler `5.3.25' (module) due to errors in getting php version : can not get version from /usr/bin/php-cgi
[Warning] removing handler `5.3.25' (cgi) due to errors in getting php version : can not get version from /usr/bin/php-cgi​

Although I can run :

Code:
echo '<?php print phpversion(); ?>' | /usr/bin/php-cgi -q -c /etc/php.ini

and it returns:

Code:
Failed loading /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: undefined symbol: php_body_write

Can you help me, please.

Thanks

David,

Hello,
I got the same problem after Panel update:
Panel version 10.4.4 Update #53, last updated at Aug 9, 2013 04:46 AM

Error message when executing cron daemon:
Failed loading /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: undefined symbol: php_body_write
PHP Fatal error: Directive 'safe_mode' is no longer available in PHP in Unknown on line 0

Need urgent advice how to solve this.
Thanks,
Mike

I suppose you already found this, but nonetheless. Here's a thread full of urgent advices: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?289409-Fatal-plesk-errors-after-upgrading-to-11-5

Basically, remove safe_mode from your php.ini files and call 'ion_loader.sh install' script (which was called during autoinstaller execution in that thread) to update ionCube configuration.

Alternatively just downgrade your PHP. I suppose it was upgraded to 5.4 without you noticing it.

Nikolay, thanks for the fast reply! I realized that I had actually two problems that were solved like this:

1. ion_loader: Seems I had ioncube installed but needed a new version. I downloaded the package from http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php and copied the ioncube_loader_lin_5.4.so (and all the other files in the package) to /usr/lib64/php/ioncube. Then I changed/updated the ioncube.ini in /etc/php.d to zend_extension=/usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.4.so.

2. I changed the php.ini in /etc to safe_mode = Off

These two changes stopped the cron daemon errors.

Sorry for digging out this old thread, but I experienced the same error and the best solution was:
Code:
dpkg-reconfigure php5-ioncube-loader

This deletes "/etc/php5/conf.d/00-ioncube-loader-5.3.ini" and creates "/etc/php5/conf.d/00-ioncube-loader-5.4.ini" with adapted content.

Back