• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

PLESK PANEL OUT after upgrading from 11.5.30 Update #7 to 11.5.30 Update #10

SPEAKnSPAN

New Pleskian
Hi,

Getting an error on all pages of plesk panel after upgrading from 11.5.30 Update #7 to 11.5.30 Update #10

I no longer have access to the PLESK administrator console and then I have a error page where it is written:

ERROR: Service_Agent_Exception

Unable to execute php_handlers_control: [Warning] removing handler `5.3.25' (module) due to errors in getting php version : can not get version from /usr/bin/php-cgi
[Warning] removing handler `5.3.25' (cgi) due to errors in getting php version : can not get version from /usr/bin/php-cgi​

Although I can run :

Code:
echo '<?php print phpversion(); ?>' | /usr/bin/php-cgi -q -c /etc/php.ini

and it returns:

Code:
Failed loading /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: undefined symbol: php_body_write

Can you help me, please.

Thanks

David,

Hello,
I got the same problem after Panel update:
Panel version 10.4.4 Update #53, last updated at Aug 9, 2013 04:46 AM

Error message when executing cron daemon:
Failed loading /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: undefined symbol: php_body_write
PHP Fatal error: Directive 'safe_mode' is no longer available in PHP in Unknown on line 0

Need urgent advice how to solve this.
Thanks,
Mike

I suppose you already found this, but nonetheless. Here's a thread full of urgent advices: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?289409-Fatal-plesk-errors-after-upgrading-to-11-5

Basically, remove safe_mode from your php.ini files and call 'ion_loader.sh install' script (which was called during autoinstaller execution in that thread) to update ionCube configuration.

Alternatively just downgrade your PHP. I suppose it was upgraded to 5.4 without you noticing it.

Nikolay, thanks for the fast reply! I realized that I had actually two problems that were solved like this:

1. ion_loader: Seems I had ioncube installed but needed a new version. I downloaded the package from http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php and copied the ioncube_loader_lin_5.4.so (and all the other files in the package) to /usr/lib64/php/ioncube. Then I changed/updated the ioncube.ini in /etc/php.d to zend_extension=/usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.4.so.

2. I changed the php.ini in /etc to safe_mode = Off

These two changes stopped the cron daemon errors.

Sorry for digging out this old thread, but I experienced the same error and the best solution was:
Code:
dpkg-reconfigure php5-ioncube-loader

This deletes "/etc/php5/conf.d/00-ioncube-loader-5.3.ini" and creates "/etc/php5/conf.d/00-ioncube-loader-5.4.ini" with adapted content.

Back