• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk panel too slow

Émerson Felinto

Regular Pleskian
I'm still using Plesk 17.5.

The panel of my Plesk is very slow and I do not know why. I saw it here and load average seems normal. It is around 2.90 and I have 10vCores and 4GB of RAM. So it seems everything is ok.

Any idea what that might be?

I received an error here !!!

Can this give me some insight into what's going on? This problem began to occur after I installed SEO Tolkit on Plesk 17.5. But I do not know if this problem has anything to do with extension.Screenshot 2018-03-06 at 18.20.19.png

I can not give an affirmative answer regarding this. But my intuition tells me that the SEO extension Tolkit is analyzing all my sites and this has caused this slowness. Could any developer confirm this?

The linux load average is incredible, it gives me a lot of valuable information. I checked that compared to normal the load average is very high so I investigated a little to find out what the cause is. I saw that the Plesk process itself is using a lot of disk. This is a likely cause of why the panel is slow. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?Screenshot 2018-03-06 at 19.25.01.png

Back