• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk "permission denied" for domain management

dieselpower44

Basic Pleskian
Hi I'm having a really strange issue with Plesk/Onyx 17. It began with Internal Server Errors on some domains and has for some reason escalated into "permission denied" for many of the tools in the panel. "Mail Server Settings" has disappeared completely from the Tools & Settings page, health monitor is missing from Home and I can no longer switch between running sites as Apache module, FastCGI or PHP-FPM - I only have preselected CGI.

Please help! I don't understand what's happened. It's like it thinks I'm not an admin anymore.

Thanks,

Scott

First of all make sure that SELinux is disabled:

# getenforce
Disabled

Apparmor should be disabled/uninstalled too.
Also you can run

# plesk repair all -y

and check result.

First of all make sure that SELinux is disabled:

# getenforce
Disabled

Apparmor should be disabled/uninstalled too.
Also you can run

# plesk repair all -y

and check result.

The repair utility didn't seem to fix it entirely but then I restarted the psa service and things went back to normal. Maybe psa had to reload files after repair with correct permissions or something.

Still having an issue with the PHP versions installed by Plesk causing Internal Server errors but I'll ask about that in a separate thread.

Thanks Igor :)

Back