1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

plesk php component not installed

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by robtbs, May 28, 2005.

1. robtbs

robtbs Guest

php (component not installed)

ok so i had an issue with statistics not being generated, i asked for support from plesk, they kindly offered to remote into my server for free n fix the issue,

great..

But now their engineer has left me with a greater problem, php doesnt work.

for everydomain it says php (component not installed)

i have checked the DIR, C:\program files/sw-soft/plesk//additional/php

all the php cgi, extensions, cli, isapi files are all there...

php.ini is in c:\windows...

why is plesk being sooooo annoying. it clearly doesnt look very hard for the installation.

If someone has any info, please let me know.
    Rob

2. robtbs

robtbs Guest

anyone?

3. DUKom2

DUKom2 Guest

Same problem after upgrade to 7.5.3 Working on it now. Will post if solution is found. 3 days with trouble ticket into Plesk and I don't expect a response.

KOM2

4. DUKom2

DUKom2 Guest

I noticed that if you go to control panel / add remove progs / choose change for plesk, that PHP component was set to install upon first use. I changed it to install to hard drive but no change. let me know if you have same wierd setting. Anyone else?

KOM2

5. robtbs

robtbs Guest

i submitted a support request...
    swsoft have fixed my issue for free, think its something to do with php.ini it creates by the sounds of it.

6. botsman

botsman Guest

There is one command which redifine all plesk components: defpackagemng --fix which shoudl be launched form %plesk_bin% location.

Also the reason cloud be that extensions_dir in php.ini file was incorrect.