1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk PHP Problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by stuartp44, Nov 14, 2006.

1. stuartp44

stuartp44 Guest

Hey everyone, couldnt find any info on this problem i have. I have had this software for about a week now and its great the only problem is webmail, that hasnt been my main worrie but what is worring me is the running PHP as a ISAPI (i think thats what it is called) anyhow is the a way i can make that a default for creating accounts because the last thing i want to be doing is everytime a new user signs up i have to change this setting to let them use php correctly, anyhow the problem i used to get with them before i made the domain that are currently on my account run php extenstention as a aspi, but of course i cant do that with the webmail domain(default template) how can i fix this problem, all i seem to get is a HTTP 400 ERROR and i really could do with webmail working (horde).

http://webmail.homenetwork.me.uk/ < - See for your self

hope i have made myself clear and not confusing fook (I am smashing for that lol)

Stuart