• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Premium Email: Necessary packages install fail

dwulfing

New Pleskian
Hi,
im running Plesk 18.0.54 Update #3 on Ubuntu 22.04.

I tying to install Premium Email and got this error:

Installation failed. Please examine logs and contact support.
  • filemng failed: base64: /etc/guam/sys.config: No such file or directory
  • filemng: Error occurred during /usr/bin/base64 command.
Have everyone i idea?

Could you please try to run
as root apt install guam
and report the result here?
Is your server an ARM based server?

Thank you for checking. Could you please look into /var/log/plesk/panel.log and /var/log/plesk/install/autoinstaller3.log whether either of these logs have references to the installation attempt and whether additional error messages have been logged regarding the installation attempt? Either mentioning "guam" or mentioning "kolab" for example.

Hi,
thanks now i found a workaround :)

The problem is a wrong certificate for mirror.apheleia-it.ch

Run installer in Plesk UI
Login as root
Code:
cd /etc/apt/sources.list.d
vi kolab.list
change it to
Code:
deb [trusted=yes] https://mirror.apheleia-it.ch/repos/Kolab:/16/Ubuntu_22.04_Plesk_17/ /

run this:
Code:
apt-get install kolab-plesk -o Acquire::https::mirror.apheleia-it.ch::Verify-Peer=false
apt-get install guam -o Acquire::https::mirror.apheleia-it.ch::Verify-Peer=false -o Dpkg::Options::="--force-confold"
apt-get install kolab-plesk -o Acquire::https::mirror.apheleia-it.ch::Verify-Peer=false -o Dpkg::Options::="--force-confold"

Run installer in Plesk UI again

Thank you so much! I've forwarded the symptom as a product issue as internal ID PPS-14867.

According to the extension developers the issue with the application source server has been fixed, but it may need a few hours for a DNS update to propagate.

Now im buy a license and got this error :-(

I try to install it from Extensions...

Code:
The execution of post-install.php has failed with the following message:
PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/kolab/vendor/kolab/phlesk/src/Phlesk/License.php, Line: 316

PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/kolab/vendor/kolab/phlesk/src/Phlesk/License.php on line 316
[2023-08-21 16:51:24.335] 8765:64e3960be44e6 ERR [panel] Failed to parse time string (@) at position 0 (@): Unexpected character:
0: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/kolab/vendor/kolab/phlesk/src/Phlesk/License.php:316
DateTime->__construct(string '@')
1: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/kolab/vendor/kolab/phlesk/src/Phlesk/License.php:316
Phlesk\License::expireDate()
2: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/kolab/vendor/kolab/phlesk/src/Phlesk/License.php:35
Phlesk\License::isCurrent()
3: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/kolab/vendor/kolab/phlesk/src/Phlesk/License.php:72
Phlesk\License::isLicensed()
4: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/kolab/library/License.php:26
Modules_Kolab_License::update()
5: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/kolab/library/Installer.php:254
Modules_Kolab_Installer->postInstall(array)
6: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/kolab/scripts/post-install.php:25

so have now try some tings...

i delete the license under Tools & Settings - License Information

So it is posible to install the Extension als "Free" license

the "Necessary packages install" works now out of the box

after Retrieve Keys i got this in "/var/log/plesk/panel.log"

Code:
[21-Aug-2023 19:46:30 Etc/UTC] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/kolab/vendor/kolab/phlesk/src/Phlesk/License.php, Line: 281

[2023-08-21 19:46:30.054] 32042:64e3bf160363f ERR [panel] PHP Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/kolab/vendor/kolab/phlesk/src/Phlesk/License.php, Line: 281

[21-Aug-2023 19:46:30 Etc/UTC] PHP Warning:  Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/kolab/vendor/kolab/phlesk/src/Phlesk/License.php on line 281
[2023-08-21 19:46:30.068] 32042:64e3bf160363f ERR [panel] [64e3bf1602c05] Result of interface implementation call: failure: Failed to parse time string (@) at position 0 (@): Unexpected character

so i have a look in License.php

In Line 279
Code:
279 $body = openssl_x509_parse(self::$license['key-body']);
281 $dt = new \DateTime("@{$body['validFrom_time_t']}");

Now i Download the License File and under "key-body" is nothing
Code:
   <!--Key body-->
   <aps-3:key-body core:encoding="base64" core:type="binary">
   </aps-3:key-body>

I am so sorry that you run into another issue here. Indeed the extension vendor currently experiences some server issues that also affect the licensing. Would you mind to wait a while and please try again in a few hours or tomorrow? We think that the empty license is caused by the known issues and should automatically be fixed soon. If not, please let me know here again.

Back