• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved [PLESK PREMIUM EMAIL] Outlook sync email stuck

SOSINFO

New Pleskian
Hello,

Sorry for my bad english. i'am french.

I have a problem with the Plesk... I use the active sync for connect email adresse on outlook (I have Plesk Prenium Email) and for no reason, only for one domaine sync of email is stuck always to the same email. I try to delete this email and the sync doesn't restart.. I always try to reconnect email, i try on another Outlook on another computer with another internet connection. Someone have any idea ? I already full update Plesk & Plugins.. Ps : On Webmail & sync on smartphone email work good, the probleme is only on Outlook.. and the mailbox is not full, and space stockage on server is ok (80Go all, 33Go used and 45 free)

Hello,

I have a return for the plesk support. If other people have the same issue i post the answer :

I suggest you inspect '/var/log/kolab-syncroton/errors.log' file for the records like:

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 25202802 bytes) in /usr/share/kolab-syncroton/lib/kolab_sync_message.php on line 346

In case such records will be found, go to Tools & Settings > PHP Settings > PHP by OS vendor FastCGI application > php.ini tab > Set the "memory_limit" to a higher one (double its size) > Press OK to save.

Back