• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk & proftpd & source & mod_exec

M

momuskk

Hi,
i'm using dedicated server with Ubuntu Server 10.04.3 with Plesk 10.3. Of course it is installed FTP server (proftpd) from package psa-proftpd (Architecture: amd64 Version: 1.3.3e-ubuntu10.04.build1012110526.15).

On repository (http://autoinstall.plesk.com/PSA_10.3.0/dist-deb-Ubuntu-10.04-x86_64/) there are only binaries I cannot find any sources.

What is the problem. I need to add support of module mod_exec to proftpd. Unfortunately, proftpd was compiled without support for DSO, so the only way to add this module is to recompile psa-proftpd. Unfortunately I have no sources so I can not do this (I omit the fact that there is no clean package for ubuntu with mod_exec so i could build it and try to replace proftpd executable file).

So my question is, where are the sources of the psa-proftpd, which must be available (due to licensing).I found Rpm's with sources, but they did not include patches for ubuntu ...

Or maybe is other way to execute scripts when someone disconnect from ftp.

Yes, but here are only rpm's, I need deb's. In this rpm's there are no patches for ubuntu :/

Back