• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk repair: The following domains are assigned to already removed IP addresses.

mrclschstr

New Pleskian
Hi everyone,

I have two virtual servers running Ubuntu Server 18.04.05 LTS (both up to date). Today I upgraded both Plesk Obsidian instances from 18.0.34 Update 2 to 18.0.35 Update 1 and I'm experiencing an issue running plesk repair on one of them. I usually run the repair command after an upgrade to be sure everything worked fine during the update. I get the following error:

root@server:~# plesk repair db -n

Checking the Plesk database using the native database server tools .. [OK]

Checking the structure of the Plesk database ........................ [OK]

Checking the consistency of the Plesk database

The following domains are assigned to already removed IP addresses.
Reassign the domains to existing IP addresses:
.................................................................. [ERROR]

Error messages: 1; Warnings: 0; Errors resolved: 0

exit status 1

It's very strage for me that only one of the servers throws this error. In addition, the error message seems not complete to me. Running the Repair Kit Extension throws the following message:

The operation failed with the following error:
{"id":1,"cmd":"plesk repair db -n","type":"progress","message":"Checking the Plesk database using the native database server tools","level":0}
{"id":1,"cmd":"plesk repair db -n","type":"success","message":"Checking the Plesk database using the native database server tools","level":0}
{"id":2,"cmd":"plesk repair db -n","type":"progress","message":"Checking the structure of the Plesk database","level":0}
{"id":2,"cmd":"plesk repair db -n","type":"success","message":"Checking the structure of the Plesk database","level":0}
{"id":3,"cmd":"plesk repair db -n","type":"progress","message":"Checking the consistency of the Plesk database","level":0}
{"id":4,"cmd":"plesk repair db -n","type":"error","message":"The following domains are assigned to already removed IP addresses. Reassign the domains to existing IP addresses:","level":1}

Might this be a bug in the new repair feature? See PPPM-12865 here: Change Log for Plesk Obsidian

The same Problem after update 18.0.35 Update #1 crash my system with the error

plesk repair db -y

Checking the Plesk database using the native database server tools .. [OK]
Checking the structure of the Plesk database ........................ [OK]
Checking the consistency of the Plesk database
The following domains are assigned to already removed IP addresses.
Reassign the domains to existing IP addresses:
.................................................................. [ERROR]

Error messages: 1; Warnings: 0; Errors resolved: 0

Last edited:
Back