• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Restore tools CLI doesnt exist

igoldman

Regular Pleskian
I just installed Parallels Plesk Panel 9.2 for Windows

I used the file: plesk_9.2.1_build090420.16

I did GUI installation through the wizard but I choosed customize options

100% that the Migration Manager was choose on the installation wizard.

The Problem/Issue is:

The CLI files of the restore doens't exist at all , The Path which I checked is: "%plesk_bin%"

which means that the following file: pleskrestore

doens't exist at all

How to make a restore through CLI if I don't have the tool. it's 100% bug in the installer or SWsoft missed the CLI restore files.

Plesk is a joke and continue to be a big big joke.

I tried to make the restore through Plesk GUI but I can't continue to the next step.
It's ask me to Define IP Addresses Mapping.
I upload a plain text file but again and again the GUI can't continue to next step.

Old IP Addresses
X.X.X.X

New IP Addresses
IP address not found

I even modified the XML files to the new IP and despite the fact that the old IP is the same IP like the IP of the server , still Plesk ask for Define IP Addresses Mapping.

What A JOKE. Plesk is a JOKE.

Developers of Plesk , it's not new that Plesk is a joke. haaaa ?

nothing new under the sun.

yes new plesk backup system very slow
i try all options for restore but dont make anyting (CLI-GUI)a and system not flexible

sample

once for all domains in the database can not perform the installation

I have just came across this post, I understand that it is rather outdated, but just for the future, in case anybody tries to find pleskbackup/pleskrestore binaries in %plesk_bin%.
These utilities are stored in %plesk_dir%\bin.

Backup and Restore disappeared

Since I do not see an option to make a new post on this forum (anyone help?) I do it this way.
Since the upgrade Plesk Backup and Restore is disappeared. So can anyone help me?

I have a fresh install of 8.6.0...pleskrestore and pleskbackup are not there.

Back