• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Plesk Serven shows a red page

wowthemes

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi,

My Plesk URL was working fine since a long time but don't know what happened suddenly. But when I open it in a guest/private browser then it works fine. I am afraid whether my server is under attack. For reference, I have attached the screenshot again.

Screenshot 2022-12-27 015313.png

It also says that WordPress 6.1.1 is vulnerable. Please check the screenshot. While I Google it and didn't find anything about WordPress vulnerability. I have 100+ WordPress installations on my server and it displays this issue with all the installations.
Screenshot 2022-12-29 003041.png

That is a page of your Chrome/Edge/Chromium browser, it shows that your domain/site is on a Chromium blocklist for broken SSL/insecure/malware/fraudulent websites.

Please, set your server hostname to a real domain name, get a valid SSL certificate (f.ex. from Lets Encrypt) and will be fine.

I do not get such warning on https://optimistic-thompson.45-63-62-178.plesk.page with Chromium 108.
Perhaps your browser blocklist is outdated. Open chrome://components/ and on all in list press "Check for Update".

Like Peter said in a previous post, use a real domain name to avoid the red screen: server123.domain.com or whatever you prefer:

Back