• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Plesk showing wrong disk space usage.

mazaamahesh

Basic Pleskian
HI,

a few days back I removed all 2 Plesk backups from the client backup manager. But the disk space usage still showing backup 1.49GB usage.

I have run the following command but still, it's showing backup disk usage 1.49GB and there are no backups in the backup manager of the subscription.

plesk sbin statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=example.com

Have a look on the disk if there are any backups left on the disk.

Windows: Login via RDP, default folder for Plesk backups = C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\Backup
Linux: Login via SSH, default folder for Plesk backups = /var/lib/psa/dumps

I already checked the backup location. there are no backups. also, I have confirmed the plesk backup location path from "Plesk Reconfigurator"

Back