• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Plesk Slow Connecting and SSL Time

Aude

New Pleskian
Hello,

i'm in trouble. When i test pages speed with GtMetrix (and other).
my connecting time is near 400ms and ssl 300ms. when i check my concurrent they are always <100ms.

My server is 16cpu 32GoRam. No problem on this side.

i have try TTBF TTFB for site in Plesk is too high. What can be done to improve it?

>curl -s -w '\nLookup time:\t\t%{time_namelookup}\nConnect time:\t\t%{time_connect}\nSSL handshake time:\t%{time_appconnect}\nPre-Transfer time:\t%{time_pretransfer}\nRedirect time:\t\t%{time_redirect}\nTime to first byte:\t%{time_starttransfer}\n\nTotal time:\t\t%{time_total}\n' -o /dev/null Example Domain
Results Total : 0.149

So not a network issue

>curl -s -w '\nLookup time:\t\t%{time_namelookup}\nConnect time:\t\t%{time_connect}\nSSL handshake time:\t%{time_appconnect}\nPre-Transfer time:\t%{time_pretransfer}\nRedirect time:\t\t%{time_redirect}\nTime to first byte:\t%{time_starttransfer}\n\nTotal time:\t\t%{time_total}\n' -o /dev/null Ownwebsite.com – An Easy Site Builder
Results Total : 0.013

>curl -s -w '\nLookup time:\t\t%{time_namelookup}\nConnect time:\t\t%{time_connect}\nSSL handshake time:\t%{time_appconnect}\nPre-Transfer time:\t%{time_pretransfer}\nRedirect time:\t\t%{time_redirect}\nTime to first byte:\t%{time_starttransfer}\n\nTotal time:\t\t%{time_total}\n' -o /dev/null https://www.mywebsite.com
Results Total : 0.138

Only one website with prestashop, opcache active, php fpm , pm.max_children = 40
Same probleme with static content

Any ideas to investigate ?

Thanks

In order to determine the real TTFB try to test a request for a static file (an image). Do not test against the website, because there the .php scripts will execute and there can be hundreds of delays when rendering the site.

Same results but now it's ok. We having trouble with ou hosting provider.
Tanks for your help Peter

Back