1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk SOA Retry = 1635255150 seconds????

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by gusaroni, Mar 27, 2007.

1. gusaroni

gusaroni Guest

I have two domains on my server, and have restored default DNS settings for both (I have not edited the default templates). Initially I had DNS for one of them (domain 1) set up to be local, and the other (domain 2) I kept parked at GoDaddy with an A record pointing to my v-ded server. Domain 2 works fine and shows no errors at dnsreports.com. Abruptly, the DNS on domain 1 stopped working. It had been fine for over a year, and when I got to work yesterday morning it was not. I have since learned that it was wrong to set both of the nameservers at GoDaddy to the same IP address (as per their instructions), but it still worked until yesterday.

Because I was unable to resolve my issues, I set domain 1 to the park servers at GoDaddy and created an A record pointing to the IP for domain 1 on my server (just like I have domain 2 set up). I don't mind using this setup because it allows me to use GoDaddy's mail which I find to be greatly preferable to Horde. My problem at the moment is that running a report gives me several SOA errors as follows:

I also get a Failure on the Low Port Test for the MX record, but that doesn't concern me. Should it?

Can anyone point me in the right direction with regard to the SOA failures? Is this a propagation issue?

I've seen fixes for failures when the errors above show 0, but not this.