• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk SSH Commands not working

B

biggsy

Hi there, please excuse me if I am losing the plot here and I have spent all night googling and trying to fix this problem myself. This is my problem:

In ssh I am trying to use the pleskrestore command but its as though no plesk commands are working, whatever plesk command I try to run in the folder /usr/local/psa/bin/ just all give the same kind of error :

-bash: pleskrestore: command not found

I have done a dir command and can see the pleskrestore in the current folder. Its driving me mad, am I missing something?

Running version 9.2.2 and cannot upgrade either but wanna cross this one first.

I have added jpg to show it.

Thanks

Andy Biggs

Attachments

• sshplesk.jpg
    sshplesk.jpg
    485.3 KB · Views: 13
It looks like you haven't Plesk backup manager installed:

# rpm -qf /usr/local/psa/bin/pleskrestore
psa-backup-manager-9.5.3-cos5.build95101022.06

Just run /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller and install Backup Manager.

Hi, not sure what the quote was but I typed it anyway.

Tried that, please see attachment. Exactly the same problem with that command too.

Also - Thought I better mention that in the Plesk control panel, in "Server Componenets" there is an entry "psa-backup-manager"

thanks

Andy

Attachments

• autoplesk.jpg
    autoplesk.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way I can just pay someone to fix this for me?

Thanks

Andy

Hi, not sure what the quote was but I typed it anyway.

Tried that, please see attachment. Exactly the same problem with that command too.

Also - Thought I better mention that in the Plesk control panel, in "Server Componenets" there is an entry "psa-backup-manager"

thanks

Andy

Try

./autounstaller

or simple

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller

or contact support team if you are not familiar with unix command line interface.

Hi, ok its working now, if you could just help me with the final stage of the problem - I think I can get this done.

I made a complete server backup and then reinstalled plesk on the server via automated webpage with fasthosts. Now I am trying to restore the backup onto the same server after it has been reinstalled and I am getting "Backup file has wrogn signature for this server" but the server has all the same ip's etc that it had before, nothing has changed apart from the reinstall.

Any ideas?

Many Thanks

Back