• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk Subdomain Automation with Client Number

ASari

New Pleskian
Hello,

im sorry if this is the false Forum for my Question.

I want to know if its possible to create Automatic an Subdomain for an User when the User is added. So im adding User/Client A with a Webspace Package to Plesk (With WHMCS) and Plesk gives the User an Subdomain with my Domain. Example clientnumber123.mydomain.tld whit which he can open his Website, FTP or other Stuff. This Subdomain is where his Space is and his Folder. He can set a Domain in Plesk for his space, but can also just open it with this Subdomain. Is this Possible? When yes, how?

Thank you

I suggest you look at Event Manager for the account creation event handler. In order to make your wish possible, all you have to do is write the necessary command to create a subdomain with all the necessary parameters. The documentation should help:

Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 10.12.19.png

Whats the Command for this? So when WHMCS or an Admin / Reseller creates a Webhosting, that there should be the Subdomain xyz.hostingdomain.de ?

Whats the Command for this? So when WHMCS or an Admin / Reseller creates a Webhosting, that there should be the Subdomain xyz.hostingdomain.de? What i want is that the Website is also Hosted on this Subdomain. So that this Subdomain is his Domain. He can write this Subdomain to FTP too to login. This is possible right? How to do? Is there any finished handle for this in google? I havent found any clue..

Like @IgorG pointed out you can use Plesk Event handlers in combination with Plesk CLI to automate this yourself. It's not an out of the box solution, it requires programming on your part to it set it up. So depending on your knowledge and skills it might take some time and effort. But the upside is that you can customize it exactly the way you like it.

However Plesk already has an option for a website Preview URL. Which you can setup at Tools & Settings > Website Preview. This might also come closes to your need? More info can be found here: Website Preview

For FTP and Mail access your customers could use the default hostname of your server to connect.

Will it work:

where <new_default_docroot> is a directory name or a path to a directory (e.g. "new_docroot" or "<domain>/public").

*<domain>

Back