• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk Technical Reports... where is the report sent?

MicheleB

Regular Pleskian
I've a problem with the updating process, it's impossibile to install the last 18.0.23 version (I've the 18.0.21 #5).
I've tried to send a request with "technical report" attached using "Tools & Settings -> Assistance and Troubleshooting -> Support" but if I click "next" after generated the report (with ID to identify it), I'm redirected to the support page of my hosting provider and not to the Plesk's support.

2020-01-26_11-53-29.png

So, is a normal behaviors?
How can I send a request directly to the Plesk help desk?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Hello Igor,
thanks for information, I'll evaluate whether to pay this extra support in addition to what I already pay with my hosting provider.
A little "privacy" question (for GDPR)... where the "Plesk technical report" that I generated yesterday using Plesk (first above link) was sent? Russian Plesk office or my hosting provider that manage the licence?

Note: The technical report does not contain any private data, only technical information. Therefore it doesn't matter where they are stored. We have datacenters in different countries, not only in Russia.

Back