• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk tomcat unpack wars

S

stuthemonkey

I'm trying to get my plesk tomcat integration to unpack the war files once I upload them via the plesk java application interface. I went into the server.xml file for tomcat on the host, and edited it so that the virtualhost for the domain name I wanted to unpack wars was set to true. and then restarted tomcat. But it looks like something overrides this because once tomcat restarts, the unpackWars is set back to false again. Is there any way to override this?

I want my applications to unpack because when I need to make changes, most of the time they are minor changes that a single file can fix. I don't want to have to redeploy a 10mb war file every time I need to update a single file. And on every tomcat install i've ever worked with this was not a problem. Up until I had tomcat integrated with plesk.

Any thoughts?

Back