• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Important Plesk UI/UX survey - help us improve!

custer

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone!

As we continue to work on improving Plesk UI and user experience, we’d like to ask you a few quick questions to make sure we’re staying aligned with your needs. We would really appreciate if you could spare us a couple of minutes and take the following survey:

New UI style

If you have any questions or feedback not covered by the survey, we would love to hear them as well!

@custer

Just filled in the form/survey.

To be honest, some questions are a bit odd and other relevant questions are not asked at all.

The current redesign, as presented in the images in the survey, should ideally be a custom theme skin: that way, you still leave the freedom of choice to Plesk end-users.

By the way, one particular aspect is very valuable in the (re-)design in the survey: the bigger headers with additional information and breadcrumbs (read: nicer to look at, more clear for any user, easier to navigate in every way........ and just a block of relaxation in the midst of a whole lot of buttons/checkboxes/icons.........)

Regards........

Thank you for participating, @trialotto!

That's interesting -- what questions you wish we'd ask?

For instance:

- whether end-users value the menu structure (in both the Plesk views)
- which of the Plesk views is preferred
- whether the new UI will change the before mentioned preference
- whether people actually like the plesk.com site-design AND whether those people really want replication in the Plesk Panel (probably not)
- and so on

and, in addition, I think you must ask whether Plesk users are willing to see a lot of "advertisements" (i.e. they are called recommendations, but they are essentially not).

From my personal point of view, any Plesk Panel is a bit "full" in the sense that a lot of (visual) things are happening in front of me: the relevant workspace is very small (read: I only need one or two things), but a huge lot of things are visible (and that is not really user-friendly).

I think that some people might agree that it would be valuable to consider the limitation of visible elements on a specific space.

In addition, some end-users (not being a sysadmin or a Plesk admin) would probably be happy with some step-by-step wizards (and some sysadmin / Plesk admins would also like to see that, since a proper wizard would reduce the risk of improper actions hugely).

That's about it.......or did I forget something?

Regards.......

Back