• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Plesk Update Failure

JayStock

New Pleskian
I am using the Jugernaunt Fire wall on Plesk Obsidian.
Unless I disable the firewall, Plesk can not update
I have port 8447 open
What country and what IP address(es) are the updates coming from so I can whitelist them
Thanks

What kind of errors do you have if you run upgrade in CLI with:

# plesk installer install-all-updates

?

Nothing in the logs. It isn't a hardware issue because once I disable the firewall the update performs perfectly. My firewall blocks certain countries and IP addresses

Same issue with Juggernaut Firewall. Until now Plesk was updating from the OVH servers, but when making the change to the official Plesk, I can only update by disabling the Firewall. Withelisting the IPs of the Plesk update servers would fix it, but I can't find them anywhere.

Back